- URL: http://www.kana.com/social-crm/webinars/social-mobile-traditional-service-channels.php
- Date: 2011-09-21 11:00:00 PDT
- Listed: September 13, 2011 8:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Join OSF Global Services, KANA, and Coveo in this roundtable Webinar and learn how to:
Use analysis from social networking conversations to proactively troubleshoot with customers via live online chats.
– Scale social media listening so that you can filter out the noise and engage with each valued customer.
Leverage the best of social intelligence to harvest social knowledge.
– Integrate social customer interactions with other channels of customer service.
– Create an effective social governance model without losing control.
– Deliver a knowledge access tool for CSRs, customer service managers, executives and analysts that
consolidates and correlates information from all channels.
Aggregate intelligence from disparate digital sources to better know, serve and sell to your customers.
Mark Angel, Executive VP, CTO KANA ,Chris Hooven, VP, Sales & Business Development OSF Global Services,
Ed Shepherdson, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Solutions Coveo
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ajayk
- Member Since: February 10, 2011
Other items listed by ajayk
- Derive Powerful Insights from Email by Listening to the Voice of Your Customers on Social Channels
- How Well Is Your IT Equipped To Deliver Agile Customer Service Experiences?
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All! – How to Create Differentiated Customer Experiences
- Six Best Practices for Agent Knowledge Management
- Secrets of Customer Service Leaders – How They Differentiate by Daring to be Different