- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501204LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_Apr_2017_SEO
- Date: 04/04/2017
- Listed: February 15, 2017 9:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Statistical textbooks, manuals, and even most software rely on the assumption that processes conform to the normal or bell curve distribution.
Why should you Attend:
Almost all traditional industrial statistical methods rely on the assumption that the critical to quality (CTQ) characteristic follows the normal or bell curve distribution. The bell curve is far more common in textbooks than it is in real factories, where processes often follow other distributions.
Areas Covered in the Session:
SPC charts can be created that work properly for non-normal distributions and have the same false alarm risk as the traditional Shewhart chart for a normal distribution.
Process performance indices can be calculated that reflect accurately the nonconforming fraction (or defects per million opportunities) for non-normal distributions.
Who Will Benefit:
William Levinson is the principal of Levinson Productivity Systems, P.C. He is an ASQ Fellow, Certified Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, Quality Manager, Reliability Engineer, and Six Sigma Black Belt. He holds degrees in chemistry and chemical engineering from Penn State and Cornell Universities, and night school degrees in business administration and applied statistics from Union College, and he has given presentations at the ASQ World Conference, TOC World 2004, and other national conferences on productivity and quality.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get Organised Microsoft Outlook every day to manage
- Understanding the USP 1058 Analytical Instrument Qualification
- Conference topic by Compliance4all on Traceability and Recall Through Food Processes
- Navigating the New European Clinical Trial Regulation Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- Web conference on Cyber Incident Response Program by Compliance4all