Webinar on What is required to do for American manufacturers in order to comply with Canadian regulations? – By Compliance Global Inc.
- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700279/LionelPasen/American-manufacturers-to-do-in-order-to-comply-with-canadian-regulations/1
- Date: February Tuesday 9th
- Listed: January 12, 2016 11:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This webinar will discuss all aspects of compliance for manufacturers outside of Canada. It will explain what a Canadian Site Licence is and will go over the need to be on a Canadian importers site license in order to ship products to Canada, and what constitutes an acceptable GMP training.
Why Should You Attend:
Many American/foreign manufacturers do not know what is required of them when they want to ship their products into Canada, or their clients want to ship their products into Canada. The fact that “dietary supplements” as they are known in the US or “Natural Health Products” as they are known in Canada require licencing in Canada appears to be a major project (not true). If these requirements are not met, there could be issues at the border importing the products, issues at the importer’s facility regarding releasing the products if the required testing is not done, and if the required GMP activities and record keeping is not done, risk of not successfully renewing their site licensed authorization.
This webinar will clarify the doubts that exist in the minds of US manufacturers or US product holders. The advantage of the Canadian regulations surprises many, as there are substantial health claims that can be legally used.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
The two main areas to cover are manufacturing and the dietary supplement regulation for government authorization to ship these products into Canada. These are intertwined areas. The webinar will discuss what you must do in a manufacturing facility to be GMP, and what you must provide to the Natural and Non-Prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD) of Health Canada in order to prove that you are indeed running a GMP facility. It will then outline what must be done to complete the site licensing requirements of Health Canada.
As foreign companies cannot have a site license, there are a few options that will allow for the foreign manufacturer to be annexed onto a Canadian importer’s site license. These include FDA inspection reports, European certificates of compliance, and Canada issued Foreign Site reference numbers, which are very helpful to have in the case where you may be shipping to a variety of Canadian importers.
• For foreign manufacturers to understand what is required of them, to sell/ship their products to Canada for legal sale
Who Will Benefit:
• Regulatory Departments
• Supplement Companies that are looking to export their products to Canada
For registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700279/LionelPasen/American-manufacturers-to-do-in-order-to-comply-with-canadian-regulations/1
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- FDA / EU Inspections – Getting Prepared – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Coordinating The Design and Implementation of the Quality System With the Pharmaceutical Product Lifecycle – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Regulatory Aspects of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products in the EU – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Accurate Overtime Calculations under the Fair Labour Standards Act – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Emerging Issues in Food Safety – By Compliance Global Inc.