- URL: http://www.kovair.com/13-15-April11-webinar-registration-India-Australia-Other-Asian.html
- Date: 2011-04-14 12:00:00 IST
- Listed: April 7, 2011 2:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Development teams using Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS or planning to acquire them often need integrations with other development tools from various vendors like, Requirements Management â€“ Requisite Pro, Test Management – HPQC, Configuration Management – Perforce or Subversion. In this webinar, using Kovairâ€™s Omnibus Integration Middleware Technology an actual demonstration of integrated ALM will be shown. The webinar demonstration will include multi-vendor tools integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS. In addition, the unprecedented productivity enhancements of such integrations will be discussed. With these integrations, cross tools data visibility, traceability and impact analysis across tool boundaries are achieved, leading to consolidated reporting and dashboards for excellent management visibility and control.
â€¢ Atanu Majumdar – VP Engineering, Kovair
â€¢ Sky Basu – CTO & Vice President, Kovair
Thursday, 14th April, 12:00pm IST, 5:30pm Melbourne
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: debrah48
- Member Since: February 17, 2011
Other items listed by debrah48
- Visual Studio and TFS Users: Work with these Microsoft Tools and Integrate with Others You Own!
- Joining Forces to Combat Online Infringements
- Importance of Process in IT Service Management-ITSM