- URL: http://www.leadformix.com/webinar-october-27-2011.html
- Date: 2011-10-27 11:00:00 PDT
- Listed: October 21, 2011 12:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Drip marketingÂ means creating and freely sharing information so that you can convert prospects into leads and these leads into customers. The main goal is to get the prospect to give you permission to deliver content to them via email, webinar, video, social media channels or any other way people like to receive information. With regular exposure and contact, you can build a relationship and trust with your prospects and leads, providing multiple opportunities for conversion. Drip marketing involves delivering requested information with independent value that creates trust, credibility and authority for your business.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
1. What are the most pressing B2B marketing challenges?
2. How to develop a drip marketing program?
3. Key performance indicators for measuring drip marketing effectiveness
4. The results achieved by a small marketing team from pm solutionsÂ
Presenters – Jim Pennypacker/ Francis Adanz
Jim brings more than 30 years experience in marketing and publishing to lead an organization at the forefront of a rapidly changing business landscape.
Francis joined LeadFormix in 2011. He is responsible for helping clients develop and execute successful online marketing campaigns to maximize ROI from leveraging the LeadFormix platform.Â
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Merlin
- Member Since: September 22, 2010
Other items listed by Merlin
- Webinar:Stop Looking for Marketing and Sales Results in all the Wrong Places
- Learn How to Turn More of Your Web Traffic Into Qualified Sales Leads
- Where/How do we lose our leads?
- How David-Sized Brands Can Take Down Goliath-Sized Competitors Using A Social Media Slingshot
- Best Practices in Marketing Validation