- URL: http://www.businessexpertwebinars.com/ondemand/product.php?productid=1779&afflink=bewscmultiactmediasrl071510&promocode=4c3e87c0
- Listed: February 1, 2012 6:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Myths, Legends, and Facts for Effective SEO for Your Website – Available on demand
“Why is my competitor getting ten times the website traffic that I do?” The world of search engine optimization (SEO) is a mystery for most. Conflicting information and inconsistent advice make you wonder if there truly is a method to getting search engines to highly rank your website. Some (maybe your competitors) have figured it out, and they are getting the traffic you desire!
Ed Taylor, a pioneer in Search Engine Optimization, has helped countless clients to win first place rankings in thousands of Google searches. In plain English and no “tech-talk,” Ed lifts the mysterious cloud over SEO and empowers you with clarity and direction to make the necessary adjustments to your website. While many think the secret to driving explosive traffic to a website is a massive site redesign and investment, Ed teaches the little website tweaks and adjustments that send the search engines into a frenzy…driving visitors to you!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What key SEO terms mean…and what they mean for website performance
- How to conduct a “website check-up” to see how visitors interact with your site
- Common website mistakes that kill your Google rankings
- Techniques to identify the best keywords and search terms for your website
- Keys to writing optimized content so your site gets highly-ranked by the search engines
- Subtle changes you can make to your website that helps the search engines to bring visitors
As an added bonus, all attendees receive “7 most important SEO To Do’s and the 7 Most Important NOT To Do’s” â€” a tip sheet to help you implement Ed Taylor’s teachings.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- How to Build a Twitter Following in a Week
- Develop a Strategic Plan to Grow Your Business â€” in Just Two Days
- Tips, Tricks and Trends in eLearning Content
- How to Effectively Deliver Your Training Online – On Demand
- Competing in the Cloud: Microsoft vs. Google and Why It Matters to Your SMB Business