- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501295LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_May_2017_SEO
- Date: 05/10/2017
- Listed: March 20, 2017 1:48 am
- Expires: 26 days, 16 hours
Instructor will cover customer benefits and value proposition regarding International ACH and why it may be preferred over wire transfers.
Why should you Attend:
This webinar will explain what International ACH is, how it works and more about an organization that is creating global standards to make it even easier. It will discuss the rationale for choosing International ACH and how it differs from US domestic ACH.
Areas Covered in the Session:
International ACH – what is it?
Customer benefits and value proposition
When to use International ACH vs. wires
How it works – process flow
Who Will Benefit:
Payments Professionals in Companies and Financial Institutions
Corporate Treasury Personnel
Technology Providers of Payment Platforms
Jane Hennessy is Head of External Alliances at G2 Web Services, headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. G2 Web Services is a technology and services company that helps banks, processors and their partners ensure safer and more profitable commerce. Clients representing over half of merchant outlets globally use our solutions to identify bad actors and keep them out of the payments system.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webinar on VISUAL MERCHANDISING: The Basics of Excellent Presentation
- Webinar on Chemical Safety for Sanitation Workers
- Conference topic by Compliance4all on Traceability and Recall Through Food Processes
- IRS Forms 1099 to use Free IRS Tin Matching Program
- Web conference on Validation Planning and Documentation by Compliance4all