- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501070LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_Jan_2017_SEO
- Date: January 12, 2017 10:00 AM
- Listed: November 14, 2016 9:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This is an interactive overview of how DMAIC can be utilized in a home environment to improve the quality of life for a child diagnosed as being on the Autism Spectrum.
Why should you Attend:
Why One in every 68 children is now diagnosed with Autism. With no “cure”, what are parents and relatives to do? This session shares a how one set of parents proactively applied the DMAIC process to help with their quality of life. The same tools and skills can be applied to any other form of personal or professional issue. This session rated first at the ASQ WCQI conference when it was presented there. It leaves people motivated and refreshed with a plan of how to manage systems with a toolkit that they can easily apply.
Areas Covered in the Session:
To help people understand how lean and quality tools can be applied to personally improve one’s quality of life.
Increased understanding of the power of successfully using data to advocate for oneself.
Who Will Benefit:
Health, Quality, Engineering and Lean system practitioners
Jd Marhevko has served as Vice President of Quality and Lean for Accuride Corporation since April 2012, having joined the company as Vice President, Quality in January 2012. She has been involved in Operations and Quality/Lean/Six Sigma efforts across a variety of industries for more than 25 years.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Event Link : http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501070LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_Jan_2017_SEO
Twitter Follow us – https://twitter.com/compliance4all
Facebook Like us – https://www.facebook.com/Compliance4all
LinkedIn Like us – https://www.linkedin.com/company/compliance4all
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analytical Materials used in Microbiology Laboratories to control the quality
- The Investigational Medicinal Product Dossier Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- Web conference on Excel’s Data Management Tools by Compliance4all
- Conference topic by Compliance4all on Product Risk Management Under ISO 14971
- Navigating the New European Clinical Trial Regulation Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all