- URL: http://complianceonline.com/ecommerce/control/trainingFocus/~product_id=701845?channel=webinarbase
- Date: 2011-02-03 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: December 2, 2010 1:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Why Should You Attend:
Once a product goes commercial, measuring the quality, safety, and efficacy attributes of the drug substance and the drug product is crucial. There are well-established ICH guidelines for the validation requirements of typical analytical procedures. In contrast, the requirements for a technical transfer of an analytical procedure from one site to another or within a site to a separate facility are often debated.
It is critical that a robust transfer program be put into place in order to head off issues. Unearthing issues at the drug development stage, rather than during routine manufacture, will improve the overall success of the project. Attend this webinar to understand the ICH and USP guidance for validation, and how to apply ICH guidelines for method transfer and how to establish boundaries.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
ICH guidelines for validation.
USP guidelines for validation and verification.
Applications of the ICH guidelines for method transfer.
Debated topics and approaches.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceOnline
- Member Since: December 1, 2010
Other items listed by ComplianceOnline
- BSA/AML – What is Old is New Again?
- Social Networking, a cause of Concern for HR Professional
- Full Day Virtual Seminar – Understanding Biofilm and Controlling It in Pharmaceutical Water Systems
- Writing High-Impact Executive Summaries
- Effective Retention Strategies