- URL: https://complianceglobal.us/product/700210/BrianTuttle/osha-in-the-medical-practice/1
- Date: October Thursday 1st
- Listed: September 14, 2015 8:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This webinar will be addressing how practice managers (or compliance officers) need to get their HIPAA compliant and in order before the imminent audits occur. It will also address major changes under the Omnibus Rule definition and any other applicable updates for 2015. There are an enormous amount of issues and risks for covered entities and business associates under Omnibus, first and foremost being the Feds have and increased budget and enforcement abilities using outsourcing.
Why Should You Attend:
What are your risk factors?
Do you know the top 10 areas of concern?
Do you have an up to date exposure control plan?
Understand the risks of blood borne pathogens (BBP)?
How to conduct a self-assessment for risks
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
Blood Borne Pathogens
Personal Protective Equipment
Any other area pertaining to medical
Get HIPAA in order before the imminent audits occur
Changes under the Omnibus Rule and other applicable updates for 2015
Who Will Benefit:
Any Business Associates who work with Medical Practices or Hospitals
MD’s and other Medical Professionals
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Drafting Employee Handbooks and Company Policies: How to Make Them Solid but Not Make Them Contracts – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Webinar on What is required to do for American manufacturers in order to comply with Canadian regulations? – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Prohibitions and Best Practices for Compliance – By Compliance Global Inc.
- A Product of Our Past: Bridging the Generation Gap – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Food Import Detections and Seizures: The Current and Future Legal and Regulatory Environment – By Compliance Global Inc.