- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501286LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_May_2017_SEO
- Date: 05/09/2017
- Listed: March 20, 2017 1:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Human error is known to be the major cause of quality and production losses in many industries. Although it is unlikely that human error will ever be totally eliminated, many human performance problems can be prevented.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Background on Human Error Phenomena and measurement.
Importance of Human Error Prevention/reduction.
Quantitative and qualitative information gathering.
Who Will Benefit:
Training Managers and Coordinators
Ginette Collazo , PH.D is a human error and human behavior expert. She has spent more than 15 years in technical training, organizational development and human reliability areas. She has worked with Bristol-Myers Squibb, Johnson & Johnson, Schering-Plough, Wyeth, and has been a consultant with major firms like Abbott, Johnson & Johnson, Perrigo, among many others.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Lyophilization Technology effective design of the process
- Cyber Issues in Your Business Continuity Planning – 2017
- Web conference on Cyber Incident Response Program by Compliance4all
- SOP Development – How to Write Them Effectively For Compliance – 2017
- Webinar on VISUAL MERCHANDISING: The Basics of Excellent Presentation