- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700098
- Date: December Wednesday 16th
- Listed: November 18, 2015 12:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The FDA’s Design History Files, Device Master Records, Device History Record, and the EU’s MDD TF/DD — Documentation to meet their different purposes and device classifications. This webinar will examine the existing and proposed requirements for the U.S. FDA’s Design History File (DHF) per the CGMPs, 21 CFR 820.30 (j) — including its derivitive documents, the DMR (Device Master Record) and DHR (Device History / Lot Record). It will consider the European Union’s MDD Technical File /Design Dossier requirements (similarities / differences), and evaluate the documents’ differing purposes / goals, as well as the two (FDA’s and EU’s) different device classification schemes.
Why Should You Attend:
One of our most popular webinars, continuously updated with the latest U.S. FDA and European Union requirements. As U.S. companies go global, they must meet different product design documentation. The Device (21 CFR 820) and Combination Products (21 CFR 4) cGMPs mandate Design Control and the Design History File (DHF). In order to sell globally, the EU’s CE-marking documentation is a requirement — the Technical FiIe or Design Dossier. Currently they serve different purposes, support different goals, but the TF/DD is moving in the direction of the DHF. And the DHF is adapting to some of the features of the TF/DD. And how / where do the DMR and DHR fit? Being aware of the similarities and differences in the files and their individual documents can further concurrent development and/or updates to both.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
This webinar will examine the existing and proposed requirements for the U.S. FDA’s DHF per the CGMPs, 21 CFR 820.30 (j) — including its derivative documents, the DMR and DHR. It will consider the European Union’s MDD TF/DD requirements, and evaluate the documents’ differing purposes / goals, as well as the two different device classification schemes. Required and desirable contents will be discussed. Also considered: Areas requiring frequent re-evaluation / update; Similarities and differences; Future trends. It will address typical DHF Table of Contents addressing the 9 must-have requirements of the cGMP guidelines; as well as the resulting DMR and DHR.
Then it will consider: Technical File or Design Dossier — Table of Contents; The 13 key requirements; The importance and usefulness of the “Essential Requirements”; Structure of the “Declaration of Conformity”; self-declaring or N-B reviewed; Parallel approaches to development. Finally, the differing approaches to file audits by the FDA and the Notified Body will be discussed.
• What is the DHF, DMR, and DHR.
• Meeting the cGMP requirements.
• The 9 key elements.
• The Technical File / Design Dossier.
• The 13 key elements.
• Similarities / Differences in the two document systems.
• Suggested SOP contents for both documentation systems.
• Understand what is required to compile either / both.
Who Will Benefit:
• Senior management in primarily in Devices and Combination Products Professionals
• QA/RA Professionals
• R&D Professionals
• Engineering Professionals
• Operations Professionals
• Manufacturing Professionals
• Document Control Professionals
For more information, please visit https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700098
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Preparing for Payroll Services, Year Ending 2015 – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Accurate Overtime Calculations under the Fair Labour Standards Act – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Difference Between Mentor, Coach, and Manager in Motivating Employees to High Performance – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Supply Chain Traceability is Going Digital: What Can You do to be Prepared? – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Webinar on Social Skills – The New Secret to Success – By Compliance Global Inc.