- URL: http://www.summary.com/track/_/The-17-Powerful-Rules-of-Adaptability
- Listed: January 28, 2013 6:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 5th, 2012:Adaptability is the key human trait. The ability to adapt faster and smarter than
the situation is what makes the powerful difference between adapting to cope and
adapting to win.
In this Soundview Live webinar, Max McKeown presents a series of powerful rules exploring how to increase the adaptability of you and your organization to create winning positions. He will provide fascinating real-world examples from business, government, the military and sports to bring the rules of adaptability to life — from the world’s most innovative corporations to street-level creativity emerging from the slums.
Max McKeown is an English writer, consultant, guru and researcher specializing in innovation strategy, leadership and culture. He has written six influential books and conducts research with Warwick Business School. He is a fellow of the RSA. He served on the Advisory Board for the Rollins Center for eBusiness. He earned his Masters in Business Administration and Ph.D. from the Warwick Business School under the supervision of Professor David Wilson and Professor Sotirios Paroutis.
You will learn:
• Why some groups adapt better to uncertainty.
• How to be inspired by stories of successful adaptation.
• How to transcend the constraints of your situation.
• Why “adapt or die” is not the only choice.
• What the rules of adaptability are.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: rcarter
- Member Since: May 7, 2012
Other items listed by rcarter
- Becoming a Master of Change
- Money and Power in a New Era
- How to Build Trust in Your Organization
- How to Lead Your Business Through the Global Tilt
- Extreme Productivity