- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501105LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_Apr_2017_SEO
- Date: 04/18/2017
- Listed: February 20, 2017 9:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The webinar begins with an examination of the fundamental vocabulary and concepts related to metrology. Topics include: accuracy, precision, calibration, and “uncertainty ratios”.
The webinar ends with an explanation of how to combine all relevant uncertainty information into an “Uncertainty Budget” that helps determine the appropriate width of QC specification intervals.
Why should you Attend:
All manufacturing and development companies perform testing and/or inspection that involves measurements of products, components, and/or raw materials. The output of those measurements is compared to design or QC specifications, to determine whether or not the measurements “pass” those specifications.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Fundamental Vocabulary & Concepts
Gage R&R (ANOVA method)
Who Will Benefit:
John N. Zorich has spent 35 years in the medical device manufacturing industry; the first 20 years were as a “regular” employee in the areas of R&D, Manufacturing, QA/QC, and Regulatory; the last 15 years were as consultant in the areas of QA/QC and Statistics. His consulting clients in the area of statistics have included numerous start-ups as well as large corporations such as Boston Scientific, Novellus, and Siemens Medical.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance – How to Interpret Nonfinancial Professionals – 2017
- Lyophilization Technology effective design of the process
- Get Organised Microsoft Outlook every day to manage
- Navigating the New European Clinical Trial Regulation Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- Acceptance Sampling by Variable inspections