- URL: http://lp.vbout.com/social-media/
- Date: June 22, 2016
- Listed: June 6, 2016 9:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
IS YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA INCREASING YOUR SALES?
Social is important today, but will be even more important tomorrow. Is your business actively using social media to increase sales and grow? Have you been able to prove the ROI from social activities?
Business 2 Community conducted some surveys and published these results in January 2016:
• 90% of young adults—ages 18 to 29—use social media.
• 1/3 of millennials say social media is one of their preferred channels for communicating with businesses.
• 46% of B2B marketers say they’re not sure whether any social channels have generated revenue for their businesses.
• Only 13% believe they’ve proven the impact quantitatively—though that may be because just 14% tie social media marketing activities to sales levels.
This webinar will help you understand how to use social media to support your business and sales growth today and in the future.
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT
Basics: What, where and how often to post
Strategies: Your branding, your voice and personality
Tactics: How to engage and increase followers
Social Selling: Increasing sales with your efforts
Social as Customer Service: Growing organically
How to prove ROI: analytics and tracking
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: May 26, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Best SEO and Analytics Practices
- Webinar: The Best PPC Practices
- Using Lead Intelligence to Close More Sales
- Intro to Digital Marketing
- Video Marketing to Drive Business Growth