- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501242LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_May_2017_SEO
- Date: 05/24/2017
- Listed: March 20, 2017 2:17 am
- Expires: 26 days, 17 hours
Defined Failure Investigation and Root Cause Analysis is a major tool in product complaint, non-conformance, and OOS failure investigations, and hazard analysis / risk management and mitigation activities, the basic foundation of a viable CAPA system.
Why should you Attend:
A valid closed-loop CAPA system requires defined failure investigation including systemic root cause analysis for true problem (not symptom) resolution. Growing high-profile field problems indicate that such effective and repeatable failure investigation and root cause analysis is still not the industry norm.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Regulatory “Hot Buttons”
The 4 Basic Steps to Problem Solving
A Suggested Investigation Template
Who Will Benefit:
Senior management in Drugs, Devices, Biologics, Dietary Supplements
John E. Lincoln is a medical device and regulatory affairs consultant. He has helped companies to implement or modify their GMP systems and procedures, product risk management, U.S. FDA responses. In addition, he has successfully designed, written and run all types of process, equipment and software qualifications/validations, which have passed FDA audit or submission scrutiny, and described in peer-reviewed technical articles, and workshops, world wide.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web conference on B2B Payments in the US by Compliance4all
- How to improve the quality of their products by Statistical Process Control
- Project Management Business Administration
- Differences between ISO 13485 2015 versus ISO 13485 2003
- Good Deviation Practice – CAPA Process – 2017