- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501227LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_May_2017_SEO
- Date: 05/02/2017
- Listed: March 20, 2017 1:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
You will hear about the opportunities for input from regulatory agencies at critical stages and on key promotional materials and you will hear strategies for implementing review process and procedures to facilitate high compliance standards.
Why should you Attend:
This webinar will address issues of compliance in the creation of advertising and promotional materials and the appropriate internal assurances that compliance of materials is appropriately assessed, evaluated, and documented.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Prior to Approval
Direct to Consumer
Who Will Benefit:
Program & Portfolio Management
Peggy J. Berry , MBA, RAC, is the President & CEO at Synergy Consulting where she provides consulting services to companies in all aspects of drug development. She also provides group and one-on-one training in drug development, regulatory affairs and project management topics.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Meet FDA QSR and ISO 13485 Requirements – 2017
- Web conference on Laboratory Investigation by Compliance4all
- Laboratory Accreditation -Getting There is Just the Beginning – 2017
- FDA Scrutiny of Promotion and Advertising – 2017
- The Investigational Medicinal Product Dossier Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all