- URL: http://bit.ly/1onDbXD
- Date: March 22nd Tuesday
- Listed: February 15, 2016 8:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: Randy Goodden
Key Take Away:
Identify the key areas, other than design and engineering which could be going wrong, to enhance product safety testing and manufacturing quality control to prevent product liability lawsuits and recalls
Protecting the manufacturing corporation from product liability lawsuits isn’t just about product design and engineering, it involves product liability training in a number of different management areas from the CEO down to the lowest levels of management.
Why Should You Attend:
In this webinar we will identify each of those individual areas, what could be going wrong and unnoticed, and how to use product safety testing to prevent such exposure to liability.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
There’s over 80,000 product liability lawsuits in the U.S. every year, and all the recall trends have been constantly trending upward for many years. Manufacturing corporations and their management teams tend to think that they already know what they need to be doing, and are doing it. It’s all common sense. If this were true the recall trends would have been dropping for years, as would the number of product liability lawsuits.
• Contracts & Agreements
• Design Reviews
• Product Safety Reviews
• Product Testing
• Warnings & Instructions
• Document Control
• Supplier Control
• Manufacturing Quality Training
• Customer Service Issues
Who Will Benefit:
• CEO & Corporate Executive Staff
• Heads of Quality
• The Heads Engineering
• New Product Development Teams
• Product Safety Heads
• Product Testing & Reliability Heads
• Sales, Purchasing, Customer Service, Manufacturing and Legal Personnel
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/1onDbXD
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: December 15, 2015
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration & Listing, FDA Inspection Strategies and Compliance Initiatives – Medical Device – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Negligent Hiring and Background Checks – Best Practices and Legal Compliance – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Decisive Communication Skills for Improved Productivity and Decision Making – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Integration of ERP and Legacy FDA-Regulated Systems – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Hiring System for Consistent Performance – By AtoZ Compliance.