- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501228LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_May_2017_SEO
- Date: 05/16/2017
- Listed: March 20, 2017 2:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Early clinical trials are conducted to establish initial safety of a drug. The studies are generally in small number of healthy subjects and use lower doses of the drug product.
Why should you Attend:
Attend this conference so that you may understand differences between GMP requirements for early and later stage clinical development. Explore and discuss ways to develop and implement strategies for early GMPs for phase I clinical studies.
Areas Covered in the Session:
FDA regulations and Guidance Documents for Phase I clinical trials
Key elements and Best practices of GMP for Phase I clinical trials
IND content and format for CMC information
Who Will Benefit:
Quality Assurance and Clinical Operation
Peggy J. Berry , MBA, RAC, is the President & CEO at Synergy Consulting where she provides consulting services to companies in all aspects of drug development. She also provides group and one-on-one training in drug development, regulatory affairs and project management topics.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- FDA Policy and Goals Regarding the 483 Response – 2017
- Equipment and QMS Software by Verification Process
- The Marriage of the PFMEA and Control Plan Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- Analytical Method Validation in FDA process
- Billing Medicare For DME – How to Get the Proper Licensure – 2017