- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501228LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_May_2017_SEO
- Date: 05/16/2017
- Listed: March 20, 2017 2:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Early clinical trials are conducted to establish initial safety of a drug. The studies are generally in small number of healthy subjects and use lower doses of the drug product.
Why should you Attend:
Attend this conference so that you may understand differences between GMP requirements for early and later stage clinical development. Explore and discuss ways to develop and implement strategies for early GMPs for phase I clinical studies.
Areas Covered in the Session:
FDA regulations and Guidance Documents for Phase I clinical trials
Key elements and Best practices of GMP for Phase I clinical trials
IND content and format for CMC information
Who Will Benefit:
Quality Assurance and Clinical Operation
Peggy J. Berry , MBA, RAC, is the President & CEO at Synergy Consulting where she provides consulting services to companies in all aspects of drug development. She also provides group and one-on-one training in drug development, regulatory affairs and project management topics.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Web conference on Laboratory Investigation by Compliance4all
- How to improve the quality of their products by Statistical Process Control
- Statistical Analysis of Measurement Uncertainty : Metrology
- Conference topic by Compliance4all on Go Beyond ISO 9001:2015’s Requirements
- Web conference on Tools for Root Cause Analysis by Compliance4all