- URL: http://pmp.clarendon.it/webinar.html
- Listed: March 17, 2014 6:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
If you are just beginning your PMP training or wondering where to start, this webinar will enhance your understanding of the PMP application process and requirements while reinforcing key PMP exam and project management concepts. This hour will be carefully planned to ensure it is valuable to all. The following objectives will be covered:
Date/Time: April 9 (Wednesday), 5-6pm EDT
* Advantages of PMP Certification.
* PMP Requirements. What experience and training is needed to qualify for the PMP?
* PMP Application. What to be aware of when completing your application.
* Joining PMI.
* PMP Exam. What is the PMP exam like?
* PMP Exam Preparation. How should I prepare for the exam?
* PMP Basics. What do I need to know for the exam?
* What is a project?
* Five (5) Process Groups. How can the five (5) process groups aid my understanding of a project timeline?
* Ten (10) Knowledge Areas. How do I use the ten (10) knowledge areas to enhance my abilities as a project manager?
* Forty-seven (47) Processes. How do I weave the forty-seven (47) processes together so that it enhances my abilities rather than confusing me?
* You’re Ready When… How do I know when I’m ready to take the PMP exam?
* FREE Webinar. Space is limited to twenty-five (25) participants. Reserve now to insure you are able to attend.
With over 7 years’ IT and project (mostly for the federal government) experience, the instructor also possesses the following credentials:
* PMP certificate from PMI;
* CISSP certificate from (ISC)2;
* Security+, Network+, and A+ certificates from CompTIA;
* ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) v2 Foundations Certificate;
* Professional Certificate in Business Analysis from George Washington Univ./ESI International; and
* Masters degree in Instructional Design & Development and graduate certificate in eLearning.