- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501257LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_May_2017_SEO
- Date: 05/11/2017
- Listed: March 20, 2017 1:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
It will cover the concepts associated with transferring the scientific technology needed to manufacture the product, processes to ensure the receiving manufacturing facility is ready for the product and tools and templates to help capture the knowledge.
Why Should you attend:
However execution of that transfer is complex involving the interactions of many disciplines across an organization. It depends both on the careful development, management, and transfer of technical and business knowledge along with the development of steps to define the formal transfer of that knowledge from R&D documents and systems to commercial manufacturing documents and systems.
Areas Covered in the Session:
The importance of technology transfer
The use of a technical review system to update and review technology knowledge obtained during drug product development
Who Will Benefit:
Senior quality managers
Steven Laurenz Chemical Engineering M.S. – Michigan State University Expertise: Over 25 years of technical leadership experience in product development, process development, technology transfer, and process optimization.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web conference on Excel’s Data Management Tools by Compliance4all
- Device Changes, FDA Changes, and the 510(k) Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- Regulatory Compliance by Implementing the Cost Effectively
- Conference topic by Compliance4all on Go Beyond ISO 9001:2015’s Requirements
- Web conference on B2B Payments in the US by Compliance4all