- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501114LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_May_2017_SEO
- Date: 05/03/2017
- Listed: March 20, 2017 1:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This course explores the deviation and CAPA processes and best practices for both. It shows how to avoid pitfalls and minimize regulatory scrutiny by having a robust deviation/CAPA system and thorough investigations.
Why you should attend:
The attendee will learn the best practices for the deviation process and the important points from a regulatory standpoint.
Areas Covered In the Session:
Explores typical deviation and CAPA processes within the Quality System
Explores best practices for the deviation and CAPA processes
Explores best practices for documentation
Who will benefit:
John R. Godshalk currently works for the Biologics Consulting Group as a Senior Consultant. John served as a Senior Review Biochemical Engineer and Lead cGMP inspector in the Division of Manufacturing and Product Quality at CBER, FDA. He contributed to formulation of FDA policy.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- FDA Scrutiny of Promotion and Advertising – 2017
- Medical Device Employee Training – 2017
- Understanding the USP 1058 Analytical Instrument Qualification
- Corrective and Preventive Action Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- Conference topic by Compliance4all on Investigational Device Exemption