- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501267LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Jun_2017_SEO
- Date: 06/19/2017
- Listed: April 20, 2017 1:41 am
- Expires: 25 days, 15 hours
FDA offers some relief from the strict requirements if you participate in a voluntary Affirmation of Compliance (AOC). Providing accurate information is necessary in order to reconcile the PREDICD, ACE, Invoice and AOC information.
Why should you Attend:
The new import entry filing requirements became effective in 2016 and are posing problems for user. Failure to provide the correct information creates costly delays and, in some cases, the frustrating task of contacting the FDA to resolve the problem.
Areas Covered in the Session:
FDA’s required information for the PREDICT software screening prior to entry
FDA product codes
Custom’s required information for the ACE software system prior to entry
Custom’s Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS)
Affirmation of Compliance (AOC)
Who Will Benefit:
Business Planning Executives
In-house Legal Counsel and Contract Specialists
Business Acquisition Executives
Casper (Cap) Uldriks, through his firm “Encore Insight LLC,” brings over 32 years of experience from the FDA. He specialized in the FDA’s medical device program as a field investigator, served as a senior manager in the Office of Compliance and an Associate Center Director for the Center for Devices and Radiological Health.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- FDA current recommendations on using electronic health records – 2017Q
- The Marriage of the PFMEA and Control Plan Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- What to Do When It’s Not a Bell Curve?
- FDA Regulation of Combination Products Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- Annual Product Quality Review – 2017