- URL: http://www.summary.com/track/_/Extreme-Productivity
- Listed: February 14, 2013 10:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 26th, 2012: In this Soundview Live webinar, Extreme Productivity, Bob Pozen will reveal his secrets to workplace productivity and high performance. The antidote to a calendar full of boring meetings and a backlog of emails, this event will show professionals how they can achieve their goals by making a critical shift in mindset: from hours worked to results produced.
Robert C. Pozen is Senior Lecturer at Harvard Business School and Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution. He was formerly Chairman of MFS Investment Management®, which manages over $200 billion in assets forover five million investors worldwide.
You will learn:
• The three big ideas for making productive goals.
• How to be productive every day.
• Which personal skills need to be developed for the greatest productivity.
• How to effectively manage up and down.
• How to apply productivity principles across every area of your life.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: rcarter
- Member Since: May 7, 2012
Other items listed by rcarter
- How to Build Trust in Your Organization
- How to Lead Your Business Through the Global Tilt
- Becoming a Master of Change
- The 17 Powerful Rules of Adaptability
- Money and Power in a New Era