- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501247LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_May_2017_SEO
- Date: 05/11/2017
- Listed: March 20, 2017 1:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This interactive webinar provides explicit details and live demonstration followed by a collaborative workshop that explains how to configure and validate a GxP compliant spreadsheet application.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Develop spreadsheet applications that are GxP compliant.
Learn how to use Excel’s built in 21 CFR Part 11 features.
Validate your application with minimal documentation.
Who Will Benefit:
All Excel users
David Nettleton, is an FDA Compliance Specialist for 21 CFR Part 11, HIPAA, and Computer System Validation. His latest book is “Risk Based Software Validation – Ten easy Steps” that relates to the development, purchase, installation, operation and maintenance of computerized systems used in regulated applications.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understanding International ACH – 2017
- Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- ACH Fraud – Detection and Prevention – 2017
- The Marriage of the PFMEA and Control Plan Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- FDA Regulations for instrument Qualification and Validation Processes