- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501149LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_Mar_2017_SEO
- Date: 03/28/2017
- Listed: January 16, 2017 9:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Using formulas turns Excel into the world’s most powerful calculator. Whether you need to calculate loan repayments, generate a profit and loss account, solve maths or engineering problems, in fact, think of any scenario that involves addition, subtraction, division or multiplication of numbers and you’ll find that Excel is the best tool for the job.
Why should you Attend:
Although it is perfectly possible to use Excel without ever creating a formula or using a function, if you don’t, you’re missing out on a huge part of the application’s power. Formulas and functions will automate your calculations and save you a ton of time. No more using your fingers. No more mental arithmetic.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Creating formulas to perform mathematical calculations
Copying formulas and the difference between absolute and relative references
Assigning names to cells and using them in formulas
Who Will Benefit:
Any Excel user who needs to go beyond the basics of using formulas or simply wants to become more comfortable and productive in using Excel formulas and functions.
Any Excel user who deals with large lists needs these tools and techniques to effectively manage the lists and become more productive. Nearly all Excel users, except for those just getting started, are candidates for this webinar.
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac. In 2012 Mike founded theexceltrainer.co.uk where he has produced nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials. He has recorded several Excel training courses for pluralsight.com and in his career delivered hundreds of courses and webinars on a wide variety of technology-related topics.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- FDA Scrutiny of Promotion and Advertising – 2017
- 1099-MISC:Block By Block Discussion
- The Marriage of the PFMEA and Control Plan Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- Balancing Customer Satisfaction With Security Issues
- Audit – How to Improve Your Internal Audit program – 2017