- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501329LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Jun_2017_SEOq
- Date: 06/14/2017
- Listed: April 20, 2017 1:34 am
- Expires: 25 days, 15 hours
Learn how to provide your Medicare patients with Durable Medical Equipment to maximize patient clinical outcomes while developing a great revenue stream.
Why should you Attend:
Learn to develop a large new revenue stream while protecting your senior patients from unnecessary surgeries, improve their quality of life and help lower healthcare costs. With as little as 1 patient per day you could develop $10,000+ revenues per month.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Myths vs. Reality
Operational Necessities Guidelines
Who Will Benefit:
Doctors, Owners & Administrators
Doctors or Administrators of these general practices or these specialties:
Gregory J. Simms in 2006 where he developed this revolutionary new Durable Medical Equipment Revenue Program in the Healthcare Industry. He has provided this DME Revenue Program model successfully across the country for hundreds of medical practices in numerous practice specialties.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taxable vs Non-Taxable Fringe Benifits in Finance
- Conference topic by Compliance4all on Product Risk Management Under ISO 14971
- Understanding International ACH – 2017
- Market Corrections in Compliance with FDA Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- Webinar on VISUAL MERCHANDISING: The Basics of Excellent Presentation