- URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8418788288038818306?source=Webinar+Base
- Date: October 12, 2016
- Listed: October 9, 2016 10:51 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Register HERE: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8418788288038818306?source=Webinar+Base
The purpose of this topic is to convey how to perform Internal Audits on organization’s information security management system based on ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
We will cover:
What is Internal Audit?
What is the purpose of Internal Audit?
Best practices to perform ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System Internal Audit
Mr. Chandra Mohan Govindarajula’s record includes 16 years of working experience as an Implementer, Lead Auditor, and QA & QC. Chandra has worked in some big companies such as a Lead Auditor and Technical expert in TUV India Private Limited, a Team Manager in Splash Tech Labs, a Process Associate in GE Capital International and so on. He has an M.sc Degree in Information Technology, and some of the many certificates that he holds are ISO 22301, PCI DSS, ISO 9001 and ISO 27001, ISO 31000, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and ISO/IEC 20000.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: September 30, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Two Paths to ISO Compliance
- La Gestión de Riesgos en las Tecnologías de la Información
- Crisis Management Techniques for Cyber Attacks