- URL: http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701687LIVE/?channel=mailer&camp=webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_april_2017_SEO
- Date: April 25, 2017
- Listed: February 14, 2017 12:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Getting in the zone – some people call it “being on a roll.” By whatever name, you benefit from higher productivity and effectiveness when you’re proceeding at your best. Learn how to get – and stay – on a roll
Getting in the zone requires that you take charge of your immediate environment to the degree that you can, as often as needed. You might find that stress comes largely from the feeling of not being in control. There’s something about taking control of your immediate environment that enables you to get the best from yourself, to work with your internal rhythms, and to produce superior results more easily and effortlessly. As often as possible, you want to work with your internal rhythm so that you get the best of yourself, while minimizing the wear and tear of working. For example, any time you’ve been seated at your desk for twenty minutes or so, it’s best to get up and stretch, even if only for a few seconds. Your veins and your heart need this.
If you feel that your office and the surrounding technology is deleterious to productivity and personal balance, let any disturbances hereafter serve as a reminder that while you can’t control everything, there are ways to turn situations to your advantage. When you creatively carve out sanctuaries for yourself, they give you both the quiet you need to get quality work done, and serve as a reminder that you’re in charge of your career.
Event link : http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701687LIVE/?channel=mailer&camp=webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_april_2017_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: July 1, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the essential disclaimers your employee handbook should contain?
- webinar on the topic ‘ International Payroll ‘ conducting by TrainHR
- How to do a Risk Analysis
- The Top Five Wage & Hour Mistakes and How to Fix Them
- Web conference on ‘Workplace Investigations – Witnesses Interviews’