- URL: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?eventid=1357444&key=1F00729AC5ABAB6D6C9DC1B96E7B48A7&referrer®Tag&sessionid=1&sourcepage=register&target=reg20.jsp&utm_campaign=March%202017%20Webinar%3A%20Frost%20%26%20Sullivan%20-%20A%20New%20Frontier%20for%20Unified%20Communications%20and%20Collaboration%20Delivery%3A%20Network%20Edge%20Orchestration&utm_medium=Webinar%20Listing%20Site&utm_source=Webinar%20Base-%20Webinar%20Listing%20Site
- Date: March 15, 2017
- Listed: February 23, 2017 6:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
IoT, OTT, and SD-WAN are intended to simplify, but the realities they present for scalable network implementation and continued service quality assurance in the Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) market can be difficult to overcome for CSPs and remain profitable. One new and emerging solution is Network Edge Orchestration. It is optimally positioned to be the backbone of end-to-end network visibility and management, from the network core to the customer endpoint, introducing interoperability into complex and heterogeneous network environments. With it, CSPs can finally gain visibility and control into customer sites, proactively identify security and vulnerability risks, remotely manage and diagnose problems, enable mass adoption of services across customer locations, and much more.
This webinar, featuring Frost and Sullivan’s Senior Consulting Analyst, Tim McElligott, will discuss the market opportunities in the UCC market for voice, video, and data, the requirements for a solution that bridges the gap between all adjacent players, and the viability of Network Edge Orchestration as the platform of choice.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: February 23, 2017
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- No other ads by this poster found.