- URL: http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701697LIVE/?channel=webinarbase_june_2017_SEO
- Date: June 8, 2017
- Listed: April 19, 2017 2:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Learn what the hallmarks are of an emotional intelligent person and it will benefit your leadership, your hiring, and your promoting of employees.
Why should you Attend: Understanding Emotional Intelligence can help everyone in an organization to collaborate and communicate more effectively. It will help managers and hiring managers pick the better employees. Learn the 5 components of Emotional Intelligence and the hallmarks of an emotional intelligent person. These discussion will provide people a better perspective on teams and how to manage various situations. This webinar also includes the 5 Leader Models that can be used by leaders and project managers to get better results.
Areas Covered in the Session:
What Emotional Intelligence is Not
Emotional Intelligence- A Definition
Five Components of Emotional Intelligence from Daniel Golman
Emotional Intelligence Leadership Models from Golman book, Primal Leadership
Who Will Benefit:
Valerie Pelan has been consulting and providing Executive coaching for over 10 years.
She provides her corporate clients with a strategic and global perspective that combines her business experience working in Fortune 100 companies and her experience as an entrepreneur. As President of Integrated Focus, she provides leadership coaching to leaders and high potentials: her areas of expertise are executive presence, career transitioning and leading change.
She works with the owners and executive teams in mid-sized companies providing Strategic Planning and communication skills.
Valerie was featured in Jan. 2009 Dallas Business Journal. Her clients agree she provides a strategic perspective on leadership and team dynamics that improves performance and positively impacts business results.
Event link : http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701697LIVE/?channel=webinarbase_june_2017_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: July 1, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- The New Peak Performance: Bottom-Line Strategies for Personal Productivity, Balance and Profits
- Stay Interviews:A Powerful Employee Engagement and Retention
- Employee Handbooks: State Issues Taking Center Stage
- The Effective Manager Communication Skills Toolbox: Making Listening, Constructive Feedback, Conflict Resolution and Coaching Work for You, Your Team and Bottom-Line Results
- Webinar on Show Me! – Using Simulations in Personnel Selection