Listings tagged with 'phase 1 clinical trials' (2)
Overview: Early clinical trials are conducted to establish initial safety of a drug. The studies are generally in small number of healthy subjects and use lo...
Overview: On 16 April 2014 the new Regulation EU No 536/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council on clinical trials on medicinal products for human...
Want to be notified of upcoming webinars?
Search for a webinar
Top Webinars Today
- Story Selling Mastery Your 3 Step Blueprint For Web Marketing Success Get found. Get noticed. Get paid. (283 views)
- Quality Inspector Training and Human Calibration Certification (148 views)
- Is it the Post-PC Era or the New PC Era? (541 views)
- Live webinar on HIPAA and EHRs – what your systems need to do so you can be in compliance with new rules by Compliance2go (224 views)
- Use Search Engine Optimization To Grow Your Business – On Demand (156 views)
- Get Started with Neural Machine Translation (143 views)
- 3 Ways to Keep Sales Momentum Going (133 views)
- Visual Studio and TFS Users: Work with these Microsoft Tools and Integrate with Others You Own! (87 views)
- Sports Blogging 101: How To Start A Successful Sports Blog (69 views)
- Top 10 Areas of Concern with OSHA in the Medical Practice – By Compliance Global Inc. (52 views)